My favorite summer nail polishes, مناكيراتي المفضلة بفصل الصيف




Today's I'm going to be talking about my current favorite summer nail polishes that I've been so obsessed about recently. And like we all know when it comes to choosing nail polish shades Essie is the best brand to choose from because they have big ranges of adorable and gorgeous colors. Any color pop on your mind be sure that you gonna find it at Essie nail stand. Enough talking about Essie and let's get started. 

اليوم راح اتكلم عن مناكيراتي المفضله بفصل الصيف. 
 كلنا نعرف انه لما نجي  ندور على تدرجات جميع الالوان و الالوان الغريبة ماركة إيسي هي افضل ماركة لان عندها مجموعة كبيره وواسعة من الالوان المميزه و المختلفة 
و أي لون يخطر ببالك راح تحصلينه برفوف هالماركة 
*سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم*



Essie Mint Candy Apple: An amazing bright tiffany blue color It's the most perfect summer nail polish shade. I saw it on YouTube maybe around million times and that's why I decided to buy this bad boy. I bought it from the Whites pharmacy for 40 S.R.
Essie Mint Candy Apple: لون تيفاني مايل على السماوي الفاتح , جداً جممميل هاللون لفصل الصيف 
شفته اكثر من مليون مره باليوتيوب واخر شي قررت اشتريه 
شريته من صيدلية وايتس بـ 40 ريال 


Essie Turquoise & Caicos: Tiffany blue color and it's darker and more greenish than Mint Apple Candy. I bought it from the Whites pharmacy for 40 S.R.

Essie Turquoise & Caicos: لون تيفاني , اغمق من منت ابل كاندي 
شريته من صيدلية وايتس بـ 40 ريال 



Essie Tangerine: A gorgeous dark orange color. Every time I do a pedicure & manicure at a salon I paint my nails this bad boy color. I didn't find it on white pharmacy so I bought it from one of the salons for 50 S.R. 

Essie Tangerine: لون اكثر من جججميل. 
هاللون له قصة طويله معاي, جداً احححبه وكل ما رحت للصالون اسوي بدكير و مناكير اخليها تحطلي هاللون 
دورته بكذا صيدليه وما حصلته و بالاخير قررت اشتريه من نفس الصالون 
شريته بـ 50 ريال



Inglot 306: a beautiful pink rose color. I'm not sure how much I bought it but I think it's 38 S.R. 

انقلوت 306: لون بنكي على روز , جداً رايق. ما اتذكر بالضبط بكم شريته بس اتوقع انه حول الـ 38 ريال




Inglot 869: Dark pink color it's such a pretty pinkish color. I think it's cost me 38 S.R. 

انقلوت 869: فوشي (زهر غامق) لونه مرا يعجبني. 
برضو اتوقع انه بـ 38 ريال


Inglot 801: A gorgeous bright red color #Love_it. I'm sorry guys I almost used it all, and there's a little bit lift so I'm gonna keep it for myself :(. I need to repurchase. I bought it a long time ago for almost 38 S.R. 

انقلوت 801: لون احمر ناري #أححححححبببه 
معليش اسفه ما صورته ع الاظافر لانه شبه مخلص مابقى الا شوي وابي اخليه لي بعدين لوول يبيلي اشتري ثاني 
شريته من زمااان وبرضو اتوقع انه بـ 38 ريال




Finally, Essence nail art the magic product which makes my life much easier. 
What it does? It makes your nails dry in a couple of seconds AMAZING isn't it!! 
All you have to do is 1- paint your nails. 2- put a couple of drops umm let's say around 2 drops then see the magic! #love_it. I bought it from whites pharmacy for 13 S.R. 

و أخيرااا نجي للمنتج السسسحري. القطره هذي من ماركة اسنس, مو بس سهلت علي الا ريحتني من اني اقعد صنم ربع ساعة استنى المناكير ينشف 
إيش تسوي؟ طال عمركم هذي تخلي مناكيرك ينشف بغضون ثواني 
كل اللي عليك تسوينه 1- تطلين اظافرك 2- تحطين نقطتين او 3 ثمن شوووفي النتيجة
شريته من صيدلية وايتس بـ 13 ريال 



           

Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter, Insta, Flickr, and Tumblr 
لاتنسون ياحلوات تشتركون بالمدونة, كل اللي عليكم تضغطون الزر الأزرق "join this site" راح تحصلونه على يمين الصفحة. مثل اللي بالصورة.
 وتتابعوني على تويتر, إنستقرام, فلكر, وتمبلر 


No comments

Back to Top