Chanel Le Volume Mascara, مسكرة شانيل لي فوليوم


God evening to all my lovely followers and to everyone behind the screens lol
thanks so much from the bottom of my heart to every one of my followers for subscribing to my blog I really appreciate it a lot. You don't know how much you made me happy.
If you are not subscribe yet you can subscribe now by clicking on " Join this site" like what it shown in the picture below.
I love you all and thanks for your support 

مسساء الخخير على فلورزاااتي الجميلات وعلى الجمميع 
لكل وحدة مشتركة بمدونتي ربي يسسعدكم دنيا وأخرة قد ما أسعدتوني بإشتراكم 
ولبقية المتابعات بصمت, إذا حابين تشتركون بالمدونة كل اللي عليكم تضغطون الزر الأزرق "join this site" راح تحصلونه على يمين الصفحة. مثل اللي بالصورة. > بأنشب فيكم لين تشتركون هههههههههههه 
أحبكم 



Chanel Le Volume Mascara 
- Packaging: Simple black package which is absolutely boringgggg! and what's annoying me the most the small "Chanel" that printed in the tube ugh for God sake Chanel when I bought an expensive mascara such as this one I want everyone to know that it's Chanel. 
Price: 175 S.R 
- contains 6.4 of product
Where To Buy: Sephora, Debenhams, or any Chanel stand. 

مسكرة شانيل لي فوليوم 
- العلبة : لونها أسود, جداً بسيطة العلبة, وتقهر كتابة شانيل بالخط الصغير يعني انا شاريتها بالسعر الفلاني أبي الكل يدري  انها شانيل. ماحبيت شكلها. 
- السعر: ١٧٥ريال 
- تحتوي ٦.٤ مل 
- أماكن الشراء: سيفورا, دبنهامز, وجوه, السواني, ومحلات المكياج الكبيره الشبيهه بسيفورا 
- المسكرة دامت معاي شهرين ونص 


- The first two months of using it the formula was wet than it start to dry gradually. 
- Gives volumizing almost 46%, and lengthening almost about 9%. 
- I don't think it' a quite great for the bottom lashes at all. Why? 
Because I found it's hard to the bristles to reach every tiny lash also there's an annoying thing in the beginning of the wand bristles which I pock my eye a couple of times with it ugh
- Even though I don't like it for the bottom lashes but, I quite like how it gives my upper lashes all that volume. 
- I don't have to put two coats, with just one layer it gives me all what I need. 
- Buildable due to the wet formula and that consider a bounce. 
- Lasts more than 7 hours, and it holds the curls. 
- I didn't experience any black dots fallout through the day. 
- Not heavy at all. 
- Easy to remove. 

Am I gonna repurchase it? No, cuz I'm a bottom lashes girl and unfortunately I don't found this mascara works for my bottom lashes so I need a mascara which works for my bottom and upper lashes at the same time. 

- في بداية إستعمالي لها, كان قوامها جداً رطب أتوقع دامت على هالحالة لمدة شهرين. 
- تكثف بنسبة ٤٦٪ وتطول بنسبة لاتزيد عن الـ ٩٪ 
- ماتناسب الرموش السفلية أبداً, وهالشي خلاني أكرها شوي.
- ليه ماتناسب الرموش السفلية؟ 
برأيي, الفرشة شوي كبيرة وفيه شي بارز في بداية المسكرة, كذا مره عورت عيني وأنا احطها 
وشي ثاني الفرشة ما توصل للشعرات الصغيرة مره, وحتى لو جربت مثل ماقلت الشي البارز في بداية الفرشة خفس
أبو عيني, وماصرت أستعملها للرموش السفلية أو الشعرات القصيرة ببداية مدمع العين أبداً 
ولكن المسكرة أدت وظيفتها على أتم وجه بالرموش العلوية وأعجبتني الكثافة اللي أعطتها لرموشي 
- قابلة للبناء وماتنشف بسرعة, هذا أحسن شي فيها أقدر أحط كذا طبقة قبل لا تنشف المسكرة وهذا بونس. 
- بعض الأحيان مايحتاج أحط طبقتين عشان أوصل للكثافة اللي أنا أبيها, طبقة وحدة تكفيني. 
- تدوم أكثر من ٧ ساعات وتحافظ على عكفة الرموش. 
- مايطيح منها نقط سوداء تحت العين. 
- خفيفة على الرموش. 
- سهل إزالتها. 

هل بأرجع أشتريها ؟ لا, أستمتعت بتجربتها ولكن ماراح أرجع أشتريها
لأن أهم شي عندي مسكرة تناسب الرموش العلوية والسفلية ومثل ماقلت المسكرة هذي أبداً ماناسبت رموشي السفلية. 
وثاني شي شكل العلبة مايحمس خخخخخ. 


^ This is what the wand bristles looks like, and even though it has a tiny bristles but it gives a great volume. 

^ هذي شكل الفرشة, مع ان شعراتها جداً قصيرة الا انها مخصصة للتكثيف 


How to know when mascara has expired? 
when it's start to dry out, smells like gas or weird scent, and caking. 

كيف تعرفين ان المسكرة انتهت مدتها أو انها صارت غير صالحة للإستعمال ؟ 
اذا نشفت مره وبدا المنتج يطلع على شكل كتل سوداء, وبرضو اذا تغيرت الريحة لمواد كيماوية تشبه الغاز او الاستون 



           

Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter, Insta, Flickr, and Tumblr 
لاتنسون تشتركون بالمدونة وتتابعوني على تويتر, إنستقرام, فلكر, وتمبلر 

No comments

Back to Top