Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Haul, مشترياتي من منتجات لش الطبيعية



This is the brand logo




The Ocean Salt Scrub the minerals in it soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh face. And the antibacterial Effects of lime and vodka are ideal for blocking pores, blackheads or blemishes and leave skin visibly brightened. "It has a nice scent" 
Ocean Salt: For combination to dull and oily skin. 
Ingredients: Sea Salt, fresh avocado, Lime and coconut. 
NOTE: There are a couple of things that I noticed in this product. First of all, it has a weird texture that when I first apply it on my face it has a little bit of salt chunks then it start to melt and go on smoothly
After it melts it started to burn my face so I washed it immediately because I don't want my face to turn red or anything else. Overall, after trying this product a couple of times I noticed that it cleaned my pores, and my skin feels softer. After I finished I put a moisturizer on my face so it don't become dry because it does make your skin dryer. Moving to the scent " it smells amazingggggggg." and it did last for almost 3 hours. You have to put in your mind that  it's not good for your skin to use it everyday. For me, I use it once a week, and if I'm out of this product I'm gonna repurchase it . 
Warning: The Salt and citrus oils can cause irritation for sensitive skin Types.
The price: 80 S.R (120g), and in their website: 21.95$.

ملح البحر : الاملاح المتواجدة بملح البحر تساعد على التخلص من الاوساخ العالقة بالمسام, الجلد الميت و الرؤس السوداء لخلق بشرة أكثر نضارة وحيوية. وعنصري الليمون و الفودكا يساعدان على تقليص المسام و ازالة الرؤس السوداء او اية عيوب اخرى. 
ملح البحر : للبشرة المختلطة و البشرة الدهنية
المكونات: ملح البحر , افوكادو, الليمون و جوز الهند
ملاحظة: فيه عدت اشياء لاحظتها على هالمنتج القوام حقه شوي غريب مليان ملح فـ شي طبيعي اول ما تحطيينه بوجهك يقعد 5 ثواني ثمن يبدا يذوب.و بعد ما يذوب الملح وجهك او اي منطقة اللي انتي حاطته عليه راح يبدا يحرقك فلازم تغسلينه عشان وجهك ما يتحسس او يحمر. بعد تجربة هالمنتج لاحظت انه ينظف المسام وملمس البشرة يصير انعم . ولكن لازم ترطبين وجهك بعد استخدامك لهالمنتج لانه يخلي البشرة جافة . (خلينا نتكلم عن ريحته شوي ) ريحته جداا بطططططله ومنعشششة ويمكن تلاحظين ان ريحته تطول معاك تقريبا 3 ساعات . 
أستخدم هذا المنتج مره بالاسبوع (معلومة: ترا مو حلو تستخدمين الصنفره اكثر من مرا او مرتين بالكثير بالاسبوع كذا يسبب بقع بالوجه) أنصح بهالمنتج , واذا خلص اللي عندي راح ارجع اشتريه ثاني مرا 
تحذير: بعض العناصر المتواجدة بهذا المنتج قد تسبب تهيج للبشرة الحساسة
سعره: 80 ريال


The Big shampoo is made with sea salt, it claims giving massive Volume to hair in need of a boost. It removes dead skin cells and dirt Without stripping natural oils for a fresh, squeaky clean feeling. And it's one Of the popular LUSH products. "It smells amazing" 
Big shampoo for all hair types
Ingredients: Sea salt with seaweed infusion, extra virgin coconut oil and Avocado butter. 
Note: Ummmm I don't know if I love it or I hate it. First of all, it has a weird texture full of salt. And I just used it twice since I bought it and it doesn't do anything to my hair. It makes my hair difficult to deal with, also it doesn't make it softer I just like the scent of it that's all. If I noticed anything about this product I'm gonna let you know. 
The price: 125 S.R, and in their website: 26.95$. 

بيق شامبو : مصنوع من ملح البحر, ويدعي بانه يعطي الشعر كثافة وحيوية اكثر . يزيل خلايا الجلد الميته و الاوساخ بدون سلب شعرك الزيوت الطبيعية ليعطيك مظهر اكثر طبيعية و حيوية وشعور بالنظافة. ويعتبر احدى اشهر منتجات لش الطبيعية. 
بيق شامبو : لجميع انواع الشعر 
المكونات: ملح البحر ,طحالب البحر, زيت جوز الهند الطبيعي, و زبدة الافوكادو
ملاحظة: امممم مدري اذا احب هالمنتج او اكرهه. من يوم شريته استخدمته مرتين بس. قوامه برضو غريب بس اول ما حطيته ع شعري بدا يذوب الملح وطلعت رغوه تشبه قوام اي شامبو, وما لاحظت انه يسوي شي لشعري. بس يعقد شعري ويخليه جاف اكثر وبرضو يصعب تسريحه. مدري كيف اوصفه بس ما استفدت منه غير انه يشبكك شعري ويخلي ملمسه غريب. بس الشي الايجابي فيه ريحته مراا حلوه وتدوم ساعات. ما حبيت المنتج مراا ولكن اذا لاحظت اي تغيير بالمنتج راح اعلمكم
ملاحظة : شعري جذوره دهنيه والباقي عادي, اتوقع هالشامبو ينفع للشعر الدهني مرا 
سعره: 125 ريال


The H'SUAN WEN HUA  mask for hair Mega Moisturizer to feed hungry, out-of-condition hair. 
Treat dull, damaged and dry hair right and feed it H'suan Wen Hua and bring your hair back to life. And give your hair a natural shine and healthy look." it has a weird smell like an organic smell ugh." 
How to use: Put it on your hair for 20-30 minutes for A great results before shampooing and conditioning.
Ingredients:
Mashed bananas, avocados and olive oil, Shine-enhancing Balsamic vinegar and fresh eggs.
NOTE: Even my mum noticed a difference in my hair which makes me so excited to use it again. I put it on my hair for almost 45 minutes. It gave my hair a natural shine and makes it softer than before. Even though I have an oily hair this product worked very well for me and it didn't make my hair oily at all. After all, this mask probably one of my favorites mask for hair. For me, this is a must have product, and if I'm out of it I'm gonna purchase it again. 
The price: 100 S.R, and in their website: 20.95$.

ماسك للشعر (مدري كيف ينطق) : يرطب الشعر ويغذيه. يعالج الشعر المتضرر و الجاف ويغذية. يعيد شعرك الى الحياة. ويعطي شعرك لمعة طبيعية و مظهر صحي. (ريحته ابدا مو حلوه كانك خالطه خضار وفواكه مع بعض
كيفية الاستعمال: ضعية على شعرك لمدة لا تقل عن 20-30 دقيقة لنتائج افضل قبل غسل شعرك بالشامبو.
المكونات: موز مهروس, افوكادو و زيت الزيتون , بلسم الخل (مو متاكدة) و بيض.
ملاحظة: اول مرا حطيته حتى امي لاحظت فرق بشعري , هذا الشي اللي خلاني اتحمسس اكثر و استعمله ثاني مرا. طريقة استعمالي له : حطيته بشعري 45 دقيقة بعد ما غسلته غسلت شعري بالشامبو , لاحظت ان اللمعة رجعت لشعري وصار انعم وسهل التسريح .
نوع شعري دهني بالجذور وجاف بالاطراف ومراا نفعلي هالماسك , وما خلى شعري يدهن ابداً .
 هالمنتج صار شي ضروري بالنسبة لي واذا خلص اللي عندي راج ارجع اشتريه ثاني مراا لانه صار من ضمن المنتجات المفضلة لي.
السعر: 100 ريال


I Love Juicy shampoo  It helps to mop Up excess sebum (oil) produced by the scalp. And with the sea Salt for volume and seaweed extract to soften you’re left with squeaky clean Hair and scalp. It leaves your hair clean and healthy. "Smells like fruit gum." 
I Love Juicy shampoo for oily hair. 
Ingredients: Fresh fruit juices of pineapple, mango and kiwi. 
The price: 55 S.R (100g) small size, and in their website: 9.95$. It comes in three different sizes. 

أي لوف جوسي شامبو : يساعد على التخلص من الدهون الزائدة المفرزة من بصيلات الشعر. مع ملح البحر لشعر اكثر كثافة. وطحالب البحر لشعر اكثر نعومة. لشعر وبصيلات انظف.
اي لوف جوسي شامبو : للشعر الدهني 
المكونات: خليط من عصير الفواكة الطازجة "اناناس, منقى, و الكيوي
السعر: 55 ريال الحجم الصغير . متوفر بثلاثة احجام


The American Cream conditioner  is medium-strength conditioner for soft, Shiny, fragrant locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh Oranges make a conditioner suitable softening rough end, control your hair and keep your hair calm. " Has a light scent" 
American Cream conditioner: for all hair types.
Ingredients:  strawberries and vanilla.
Note: I didn't find it that great Comparing it to the rest drugstore conditioners. There's some great drugstore conditioners better than this one.
And even more affordable than this one. (I'm gonna mention it in my future posts). 
The price: 95 S.R (250) medium size, and in their website: 19.95$. It comes in three different sizes. 

بلسم اميريكان كريم : لشعر اكثر نعومة ولمعان . العسل لنعومة اكثر . اللافندر لتنظيف بصيلات الشعر, البرتقال لتنعيم وترطيب اطراف الشعر . يتحكم بشعرك ويجعل شعرك هادىء>> حلوه هادىء 
بلسم اميريكان كريم : لجميع انواع الشعر 
المكونات : زيادة على اللي فوق فراولة وفانيلا 
ملاحظة: ماحسيته ذاك الزود مقارنةً في البلسم اللي ينباع في الصيدليات . فيه منتجات ارخص واحسسن من هذا المنتج ( راح اذكره قريب واسوي مقارنه بينهم) 
السعر : 95 ريال 


Testing these five products was an amazing experience for me. I loved it so much especially it's made from natural, fresh and organic ingredients. And each one of these products smells amazing except the hair mask it smells like organic ingredients. 
If you want to spoil your hair and take care of it, these are a great product for you. 
Overall, one of the great thing this brand do that they don't test it out on animals

NOTE: 
If you don't want to waste your money on such expensive products like these (comment below) to upload another post for affordable products. 
Remember that it's my own opinion. Maybe there's some products work very well for me and it's not necessary to work very well with you either. I've an oily roots and the rest of my hair is a little bit dry. 

تجربه هذي الـ 5 منتجات كانت تجربة رائعة. حبيت منتجاتهم خصوصاً انها مصنوعة من مكونات طبيعية و طازجة وبنفس الوقت عضوية. وكل واحد من هالمنتجات ريحته حلوه ما عدا قناع الشعر. 
اذا بخاطرك تدلعين شعرك شوي وتريحينه من المنتجات الكيماوية فـ انصحك بهالماركة . 
و الشي اللي حمسني ان هالماركة ما تختبر منتجاتها على الحيوانات 
ملاحظة: 
اذا ما ودك تصرفين فلوسك على منتجات غالية مثل هذي (اعطيني خبر) عشان انزل بوست لمنتجات اقل تكلفة وباسعار حلوه 
تذكري قبل كل شي: ان كل الكلام اللي ذكرته هذا من رايي الشخصي ومن تجربتي يمكن فيه منتجات نفعت لي و مو ضروري انها تنفعلك . انا نوعية شعري دهني بالجذور و جاف ببقية الشعر. 
...


           

Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter, Insta, Flickr, and Tumblr 
لاتنسون ياحلوات تشتركون بالمدونة, كل اللي عليكم تضغطون الزر الأزرق "join this site" راح تحصلونه على يمين الصفحة. مثل اللي بالصورة.
 وتتابعوني على تويتر, إنستقرام, فلكر, وتمبلر 

No comments

Back to Top